SCOPE AND LIMITATION OF WARRANTY:
- This warranty regulations apply to Wuling vehicle (hereinafter referred to as “Vehicle”) which are distributed by TC Motor Vietnam Co., Ltd. through its Authorized Dealers (hereinafter referred to as “Authorized Dealer”) and only valid within the territory of Vietnam.
- Within the warranty period, TC Motor Vietnam Co., Ltd. is responsible for warranty of Vehicle due to defects in materials or workmanship under the conditions and terms of this warranty specification, with pre-conditions that the Vehicle is in use and periodic maintenance is properly and fully carried out as specified in the Owner Manual and Warranty and Service Booklet.
- Repairs and warranty must be carried out by Authorized Dealers or at Service Center of TC Motor Vietnam Co., Ltd. (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Authorized Service Center”). Authorized Service Center will proceed to repair or replace parts that have been confirmed by the Authorized Dealer or TC Motor Vietnam Co., Ltd. to be damaged due to defects of materials or workmanship within the scope and limitations of the warranty (free labour and spare parts). All damaged parts that have been replaced by new parts under this warranty condition will become the property of TC Motor Vietnam Co., Ltd.
- The warranty period for new Vehicle: 36 months or 100,000 km whichever comes first. The warranty period starts from date the Vehicle is delivered to the first owner as stated in the Warranty Registration under the Warranty and Service Booklet.
- Warranty period for battery: 12 months or 50,000 km whichever comes first. However, from the 7th month, a pro-rated warranty at 50% shall be applied; customers shall be refunded only 50% of the new purchase price.
- Warranty period for tires: TC Motor Vietnam Co., Ltd. shall reserve the right to consider for the warranty with the condition: Tires are damaged due to defects of materials or workmanship within 6 months from date the Vehicle was delivered to the first owner as stated in the Warranty Registration under the Warranty and Service Booklet.
- Limited warranty:
Brake Pad Linings: 3 months
Clutch (Disc) Lining: 3 months
Gasket and Washer: 3 months
Bushes: 3 months
Rubber parts: 6 months
Belt tensioner, pulley bearing: 12 months
- Spare parts as used for new Vehicle under warranty regulations: Spare parts as replacement by the Authorized Service Center under the new Vehicle warranty regulations will continue to be warranted if the Vehicle is in use and periodic maintenance is properly and fully carried out as specified in the Owner Manual and Warranty and Service Booklet. The warranty period for spare parts in this case is 03 months or 10,000 km from the repair completion date signed by the Authorized Service Center whichever comes first, or applied to the remaining warranty period for new Vehicle (24 months or 80,000km whichever comes first, from the date the Vehicle was delivered to first owner as stated in the Warranty Registration under the Warranty and Service Booklet), depending on which period ends later.
REJECTION OF WARRANTY:
- Warranty will not cover for any damage, loss occurred in case the Vehicle is not periodically maintained, is of inadequate maintenance, not in accordance with the Owner Manual and/or the maintenance is not performed by the Authorized Service Center.
- Warranty will not cover for any damage, loss caused by repair or adjustment by a Non-Authorized Service Center.
- Warranty will not cover for any damage, loss caused by overload operation, operating Vehicle on inappropriate terrain, or operating Vehicle not in accordance with the method specified in the Owner Manual, or exceed the prescribed limits (such as maximum loading, number of passengers, engine speed and/or other characteristics).
- Warranty will not cover for any damage or loss caused by (i) using non-genuine parts, accessories (genuine parts, accessories only provided by the Authorized Service Center); and/or (ii) using improper types of fuel and/or using non-genuine oils, lubricants, chemicals (not same as specified in the Owner Manual). The cases mentioned in (i) and (ii) may reduce the performance and reliability of Vehicle and TC Motor Vietnam Co., Ltd. is exempted from all related responsibilities.
- Warranty will not cover for any damage, loss due to unauthorized self-repair, adjustment, modification, change, connection, disassembly, installation of spare parts and accessories.
- Warranty will not cover for any damages due to improper preservation, transportation of Vehicle as specified the Owner Manual; improper use of Vehicle (racing, overloading, driving on flooded roads …); accidents, external impacts or other similar situations.
- Warranty will not cover for normal wear and tear of Vehicle components.
- Warranty will not cover for lubricants or consumables as the following but not limited to:
Engine Belts, A/C Belts.
Oils and Lubricants Re-fill:
Engine Oils and Coolants.
Front/ rear Axle Lubricants.
Steering Box Lubricants.
Transmission Lubricants and Coolants.
Air Conditioning Compressor Lubricants.
Others: Fuse, Relay, Spark Plug, Hoses….
- Warranty will not cover the cleaning, inspection, adjustment and other periodic maintenance items. The costs incurred for inspection and periodic maintenance of Vehicle carried out at the Authorized Service Center will be borne by Vehicle owner.
- The warranty will not cover any expenses incurred to solve the problem caused by unauthorized repair or maintenance performed earlier.
- Warranty will not cover any damage or loss caused by factors beyond the control of the manufacturer such as natural disasters (fire, earthquake, natural disaster, flood, thunderstorms, thunder, flooding, etc.), fire explosion, collision, impact from road stone, theft or other similar situations; damage, loss caused by smoke, chemicals, insects, rodents, sea water, sea breeze, salt, acid rain or other similar phenomenon.
- Warranty will not cover phenomenon such as noise, vibration, engine/ transmission oil absorption in operation, corrosioncaused by environmental factors such as industrial fallout, chemicals, sea water, ocean spray, salt, acid rain, hail, stones or floods, etc.; foggy lights, normal wear and tear of parts.
- Warranty will not cover such related expenses:
+ Incidental expenses of emergency cases due to Vehicle breakdown which involve towing, accommodation, meals and other related expenses.
+ Compensation due to Vehicle breakdown, lost in business or car rental during the repair period.
+ Other expense or damages (if any) which are not listed here.